Hello and welcome guys Today in this post I will tell you how to repair the ARC Welding Machine Continuous ON/OFF Problem step by step. If you face this problem in your DC ARC welding machine, read this post till the end.
Here you will get electronics gadgets repairing techniques with all the resources. So if you are an electronics technician or an electronics student, this site will help you a lot to get electronics knowledge and electronics repairing techniques.
Now talk about the DC ARC Welding Machine Continuous ON/OFF Problem. If you get this problem this means something wrong with your welding machine. To know the steps of repair this problem follow the below instructions step by step.
Welding Machine Continuous ON/OFF Problem Repairing technique
- First Step: To repair ARC Welding Machine Continuous ON/OFF Problem, first check the main power supply section, where doing 230V AC to 300v to 400v DC. I have attached a picture where you will get this section. you will get this section in different machine in different place. So you have to find out this section inside the welding machine.
If you get 300v – 400v properly this means this section Ok. but if you did got get this Dc voltage you have to check ON/OFF switch, rectifier and capacitor. If you get any damage parts and components just replace them with a new one. But for this Welding Machine Continuous ON/OFF Problem this section alaway get Okey. Now follow the second section.
- Second Section: After check main power supply section you have to check step down voltage such as 12v or 24V and 5v which is use for controll the Electronics Circuit, Relay, and cooling FAN. If you did not get all this voltage just apply simple electronics PCB repairing technique by doing replace power management IC replacement, capacitor changing and resistor checking if you get any parts is defective. If you get all these parts Ok just leave them in their place.
Now in the second step we get main power supply Okey step down power supply Ok, So now we have to focuse on the main electronics circuit where have SMD components, Follow the third step tokon more about this.
- Third Step: This step is the main importsnt step for repair this DC ARC Welding Machine Continuous ON/OFF Problem Repairing. now open thr 24V relay from the PCB and check it is ok or not. If you get ok the install in the same place but if you get faulty replace with a new one. After doing all this things still if you will get ARC Welding Machine Continuous ON/OFF Problem, follow the fourth step.
- Final Step: Now you have to check the electronics section where have SMD components each and every SMD components. Simply set continuty mode on your multimeter and check all the components. If you get any components sort just replace that componets with a new one or bypass that place if you did not get the components from the market.
- Message: If you did not get any componets sort and damage the replace the Dual mosfet components from the electronics circuit. I have attached a image for you better unrstanding which is the dual mosfet IC.
Message: If you have any kind of questions and queries regarding this problem or regarding welding maching repairing just comment down below, i will replay to you as soon as possible.
Watch Video on ARC Welding Machine Continuous ON/OFF Problem Repairing
Read Others Electronics Gadgets Repairing Technique
- LCD LED Repairing Guide Ebok In Hindi
- Morpho device Repairing Technique
- MOSFET Blast Welding Machine Repairing Technique with Equivalent Mosfet
- Digital Set-top Box AV Problem repairing Technique step by step
- How to Repair Morpho Device
- How to repair Electric Cooker
- Electric Cooket repairing technique
- TDA2030 home Theater Kit Wiring Diagram Full details
- LCD LED TV Repairing technique
- CRT TV Repairing technique
- Electronics Repairing Practical Video
FAQ on ARC Welding Machine Continuous ON/OFF Problem Repairing
Arc welding machine problems and solutions
Yes, this post is about the Arc welding machine problem and solution. here you will get a welding machine continuous on of problem repairing technique.
Arc welding machine troubleshooting
Here you will know the solution to the welding machine’s continuous ON/OFF problem. Here I have explained how to repair the ARC Welding Machine Continuous ON/OFF Problem step by step.
Why does my arc welder keep sticking?
Read this article very carefully from start to end. I have explained about all the welding machine faults.