Hello, guys today in this post I will tell you how to fix fast Battery Drain Problem on Android. If you have an Android phone and your phone battery getting drained very fast, then do the below task to reduce the fast battery draining problem of your Android Mobile phone.
Normal Battery Drain per minute On Android
If I talk about the Android phone’s normal battery drain percentage, It will depend on various factors for different devices. But in normal conditions without the use of a mobile phone on an average of between 0.5% to 1% per Hour.
To know the process of How to fix fast Battery Drain Problem on Android follow the below points.
Reduce fast Battery Drain Problem on Android
- Check for apps that are using a lot of battery power and close or uninstall them.
- Reduce the brightness of your device or enable auto-brightness.
- Turn off features you’re not using, such as GPS, Bluetooth, and NFC.
- Reduce the amount of time your device spends in standby mode by adjusting your device’s sleep settings.
- Close or limit the number of apps running in the background.
- Clear the cache and data of apps that are using a lot of battery power.
- Make sure your device is running the latest software update.
- Check your device for malware or viruses that can drain the battery.
- Check and change battery settings, like performance mode or energy saver.
- Use power saving mode, or if the device has it, use Ultra-power saving mode.
- If everything fails, try a factory reset.
Note: Before doing any of the above steps, make sure to backup important data of your device.
These are the points to fix and reduce fast Battery Drain Problem on Android. I hope this information will help you to reduce your fast Battery Drain Problem on Android. And if you have some others point to fix this problem please comment down below. We will add your point with your name.
Learn other Mobile Problems Repairing Processes
- LCD LED TV Repairing Guide Ebook in Hindi V2.0
- How to Fix Smart TV Stuck on LOGO Problem
- How to Repair LED TV Combo Board with External Power Supply
- 5 LED TV Common Problem Diagnosis
- What are LVDS Signals
- What is LVDS Cable
- 32 Inch LED TV Universal Motherboard
- 32-inch LED TV Combo Universal Motherboard
- 24 Inch LEDTV Combo Universal Motehrboard
- Most Popular Universal Motherboard VS.t56U11.2
- Watch LCD LED TV Repairing Practical Video for Free
FAQ of How to fix fast Battery Drain Problem on Android
What causes fast battery drain on Android devices?
There are several possible causes of fast battery drain on Android devices, including running too many apps at once, having the brightness or volume set too high, leaving features such as GPS, Bluetooth, or NFC on when not in use, and having malware or viruses on the device.
Can I avoid fast battery drain on my Android device by turning off features such as GPS, Bluetooth, and NFC when not in use?
Yes, turning off features such as GPS, Bluetooth, and NFC when not in use can help avoid fast battery drain on an Android device, as they are known to consume a lot of battery power.
Can I use third-party apps to fix fast battery drain on my Android device?
Yes, there are several third-party apps available that can help fix fast battery drain on an Android device by closing background apps, optimizing settings, and providing detailed battery usage statistics. But I did not recommend this method for your safety.